2021.10.23 23:16 Jos3phStalin Is there a map for the Imola racetrack or Monza?
2021.10.23 23:16 jetriza Seen one of us in the wild
|submitted by jetriza to lancer [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 gozille90 Supermarket manager told me the food was getting too expensive.
Yesterday, I bought a cream cheese box for what I thought was gonna be $4.49. When I got to the counter it rang at $6.49. Since I had already paid I went to see the manager at the desk to let her know of the mistake. This resulted in the funniest exchange of her telling me she couldn’t believe the item was at $6.49 when it was $3.49 a couple of months ago and if that continues how would we be able to eat?? Technically not a funny topic but when the manager of the place starts saying this type of things out loud you know things are going south. Anyway she refunded me for the full $6.49 and let me keep the item. Such a cool lady.
submitted by gozille90 to CasualConversation [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 23:16 Curious-Affect5225 Ireland
|submitted by Curious-Affect5225 to howardstern [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 reddit_feed_bot JackPosobiec: The battle against the Devil, which is the principal task of Saint Michael the Archangel, is still being fought today, because the Devil is still alive and active in the world - Saint John Paul II
|submitted by reddit_feed_bot to TheTwitterFeed [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 JamesHardenFuckMe I be smiling at her texts even though i know she’s texting 6 other guys right now
2021.10.23 23:16 LyingIsNotCool The moderators are out of control. Is there another subreddit for Vancouver?
Multiple redditors have been permanently banned today for daring to question the moderators and their recent decisions. It is clear that this subreddit is being selfdestructed by renegade moderators, which means we need either new mods or a new subreddit altogether.
Their actions today are completely unacceptable and unreasonable. They claim you insult them just by questioning their actions. They claim they can't moderate the vast amount of covid misinformation being posted here, yet seem to have no trouble silencing and banning those who dare disagree with them.
Look at their thread today. Look how many comments they removed. Look at the downvoted comments made by moderators. Look at the comments who disagree with you receiving mass upvotes.
THE COMMUNITY DOES NOT APPROVE OF YOUR BEHAVIOR, MODS.
These two new "rules" you slapped together overnight are absolutely ridiculous. They make no sense. You ban anyone for posting something that's "not productive" when that's a subjective thing. Questioning your decisions is productive because if it turns out you're wrong and actually have abused your power, the community benefits because you'll either be removed from your position or you'll understand how to be a better moderator.
What you have done today is disgraceful. I know this thread won't be open for long, as you'll rush to silence me, too. Just know that when this subreddit is a ghost town, it'll be your fault.
submitted by LyingIsNotCool to vancouver [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 23:16 nanami-773 佐々木希と渡部建は離婚寸前か 慰謝料代わりに高級マンションを購入、教育環境も一新
|submitted by nanami-773 to newsokunomoral [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 makerio_ what happened 9 months before you were born?
2021.10.23 23:16 Fortnites2dat Kid spends $100 on Fortnite using mom's credit card
|submitted by Fortnites2dat to facepalm [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 relish-tranya hmmm
2021.10.23 23:16 citylicker Anyone interested in adopting a german shepherd? He’s friendly, plays well with other dogs, and loves all the butt scratches you can give! See comment section for more info. (x-post from r/triangle)
2021.10.23 23:16 Sidragon123 I was rewatching hardcore and this looks almost exactly like the place where the old Lab used to be
|submitted by Sidragon123 to DanTDM [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 ZoolShop People who've had COVID-19 are facing memory problems months after contracting the disease, new study says: 'They can't think'
|submitted by ZoolShop to CoinTuta [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 Elijah_Ace1 TEMPO(RARY) - tracks that are extremely catchy, current hits or fit the same vibe
2021.10.23 23:16 snakeyes9 pixel art i made of some random characters
|submitted by snakeyes9 to touhou [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 Frontierxo7 My Macy's is great!
|submitted by Frontierxo7 to transformers [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 FirstNameIsDistance 38[M4F] Looking for some people to chat with this evening
38 year old single guy from the East Coast. Just got done making dinner. Drinking a little whiskey and getting ready to smoke.. Not gonna type out a manifesto laying out all of my interests, thoughts, fears, and all that. Would rather we just learn about each other organically. DM’s or chat on here is okay. Kik or discord is even better. DM me for the info.
submitted by FirstNameIsDistance to Kikpals [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 23:16 Eggsnbacon1068 Noodles in his mansion
|submitted by Eggsnbacon1068 to cats [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 sholmes26 I can't decide on a breed. Help!
Hi! So after a few years I've finally decided to start looking into getting a dog. There are so many breeds that I love and its so hard to narrow down to the right one. I'd greatly appreciate a second opinion! Thank you for any suggestions you guys may have!
1) Will this be your first dog? If not, what experience do you have owning/training dogs?
* This would be the first dog I own myself. Growing up my family had cur mixes, English pointers, and a border collie. The border collie was entirely taken care of and trained by me.
2) Do you have a preference for rescuing a dog vs. going through a [reputable breeder]( http://ownresponsibly.blogspot.com/2011/07/identifying-reputable-breeder.html)?
* I am open to both. Though for some dog breeds I’m into I would be hesitant to rescue based on their potential health problems and not knowing the individuals genetic testing.
3) Describe your ideal dog.
* my ideal dog would be medium to large in size. They would be able to relax with me, but also go hiking on the weekends, so a medium energy. I’ve dealt with shedding all my life so it isn’t something I have a problem with. I’m perfectly fine with brushing, I just don’t want to have to go to the groomers. They don’t need to be overly cuddly, but I’d like them to want to be near me. Something that is trainable, but only solid basic commands are necessary. I would want something I could have off leash and would stay within my sight and come when called (that’s where the solid basic commands come in). I would like them to be friendly and kind, but a bit of standoffishness is alright with me. I like them to be alert, but guarding isn’t entirely necessary. I can’t have a large prey driven dog as well. I have two cats, one of which loves dogs and greatly enjoys cuddling and sleeping with them.
4) What breeds or types of dogs are you interested in and why?
* I would love to get another border collie, but I fear I no longer have the time available to deal with that level of energy. I’ve had my eye on both of the cardigan and the Pembroke corgi. Both are a smaller size which would afford me to feed them a fully raw diet. I enjoy their personalities as well as energy level. I’ve also been looking at the smooth collie. I love their looks and temperament as well as trainability and energy level. I also like the stabyhoun. They have a nice temperament, a good size, and trainability.
5) What sorts of things would you like to train your dog to do?
* As long as I am able to have solid basic commands I would be happy.
6) Do you want to compete with your dog in a sport (e.g. agility, obedience, rally) or use your dog for a form of work (e.g. hunting, herding, livestock guarding)? If so, how much experience do you have with this work/sport?
* I would be interested, but only if the dog is as well. I can go either way. I’ve done obedience in the past with my border collie, but it’s been a while. If we ended up doing a sport I would be more interested in trying out multiple to see which one the dog prefers. I would be most interested in scnet work or obedience.
7) How long do you want to devote to training, playing with, or otherwise interacting with your dog each day?
* I would be able to interact for about an hour in the morning including the walk and then for the rest of the evening after I get out of work. Training or sports would be mostly a weekend thing.
8) How long can you exercise your dog each day, on average? What sorts of exercise are you planning to give your dog regularly and does that include using a dog park?
* I don’t plan to use the dog park. There are a lot of poorly trained and under socialized dogs that go to the one near my home. I plan on walking both in the morning and evening. Morning walk probably 30-45 min and evening 45-1:15 walk, but this would depend on the dog. That time could be used to play fetch or something else instead. Weekends we would go hiking Or do a sport.
9) How much regular brushing are you willing to do? Are you open to trimming hair, cleaning ears, or doing other grooming at home? If not, would you be willing to pay a professional to do it regularly?
* I really don’t want to need a regular groomer. I’m perfectly fine with brushing and ear cleaning. One of my groomer friends would be able to show me how to do light trimming if necessary.
10) What size dog are you looking for?
* medium to large. Somewhere between 20lbs – 60lbs. However, if the right fitting dog was larger I would not turn it down.
11) How much shedding, barking, and slobber can you handle?
* I’m used to double coats and high shedding so I am able to handle a large amount of it. I’m also used to barking so that isn’t a problem either. I don’t really have a tolerance for drool and slobber though. Never have and probably never will.
12) How important is being able to let your dog off-leash in an unfenced area?
* Its very important to me to be able to do this. I want to be able to do off leash hiking with the dog.
**Dog Personality and Behavior**
13) Do you want a snuggly dog or one that prefers some personal space?
* I don’t mind snuggling; however I don’t want a dog that has a constant desire to right on top of me. I also don’t want a dog that is so independent that it doesn’t want to sit with me.
14) Would you prefer a dog that wants to do its own thing or one that’s more eager-to-please?
* I’m used to the eagerness of a border collie and I don’t want that intense of a level. I don’t mind independence as long as that doesn’t hinder any recall.
15) How would you prefer your dog to respond to someone knocking on the door or entering your yard? How would you prefer your dog to greet strangers or visitors?
* I like having a dog that will alert me to a potential visitor or intruder. I like dogs that are accepting and willing to interact with strangers but aren’t going to be trying to greet every stranger that walks by. I’d prefer they be more focused on me.
16) Are you willing to manage a dog that is aggressive to other dogs?
* No I am not. I am around far to many dogs on a daily basis to be able to deal with that. I’d be willing to work with reactivity, but straight aggression isn’t something I can do.
17) Are there any other behaviors you can’t deal with or want to avoid?
* The only other thing would be a high prey drive. I need a dog that is able to be close to cats and not go after them.
18) How often and how long will the dog be left alone?
* I typically work 8 hour work days, however I have family that lives around me who would be willing to take them out when they get home before me. I also may be able to work out bringing them with me to work. I’ve looked into local doggy daycares, but none thus far have met my standard.
19) What are the dog-related preferences of other people in the house and what will be their involvement in caring for the dog?
* there are no others in my house.
20) Do you have other pets or are you planning on having other pets? What breed or type of animal are they?
* I have two cats, both of which are extremely dog friendly. They would both cuddle and groom my parents dogs. I also wouldn’t put it past them to try and get near the dogs food.
21) Will the dog be interacting with children regularly?
* There aren’t many children among my family or friends, However, my brother will soon be having children and the dog may need to be able to interact with small children if I end up needing to watch them.
22) Do you rent or plan to rent in the future? If applicable, what breed or weight restrictions are on your current lease?
* I currently rent and there are no restrictions on breed or weight.
23) What city or country do you live in and are you aware of any laws banning certain breeds?
* I live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts as of right now. There are no banning laws for breeds.
24) What is the average temperature of a typical summer and winter day where you live?
* Where I am it can get quite cold in the winters and hot in the summers. It can be in the 10-20s in the winter and 80-90s in the summer.
**Additional Information and Questions**
25) Please provide any additional information you feel may be relevant.
* I am not currently actively searching for a puppy. I don’t plan on actually getting one for a year or two. I’m mostly trying to lock down on a breed so that I can start the breeder search.
submitted by sholmes26 to dogs [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 23:16 aadamreyess Do people actually find others to date in this server?
2021.10.23 23:16 Immortal2017 minecraft realms
i made a realms server but i can’t see any options to give us cords? any idea how, also we were playing for like 20 minutes and it crashed and can’t load in anymore
submitted by Immortal2017 to Minecraft [link] [comments]
2021.10.23 23:16 Confused_Pigeon_850 Whats the most effective way to study?
2021.10.23 23:16 EndPuzzleheaded1537 i just....... what?
|submitted by EndPuzzleheaded1537 to ihadastroke [link] [comments]|
2021.10.23 23:16 UnknownNativez Diamond 4 grinding to masters, need a third.